Our Ormond Massage Spa
Welcome to Ormond Massage and Wellness, we understand that with all that life can throw at you it is common to remain in a semi-constant state of tension. That is why our massage therapists in Ormond Beach are committed to helping you experience the many benefits of professional massage that include:
- Relaxation: The counter to the stress hormone cortisol (which promotes weight gain, digestive issues, migraines, and other issues), massage is crucial to good health.
- Stress Reduction: Regular sessions with a professional massage therapist can lead to an increase in energy levels and an overall improvement in mood and mental focus.
- Lower Blood Pressure: People with high blood pressure conditions are among those that benefit the most from properly executed massage therapy.
- Muscle Relaxation and Improved Healing Ability: That constant state of tension we spoke of can actually prohibit your body’s natural ability to heal and restore itself.
- Improved Circulation: Another aspect that involves self-healing, the benefit of improved circulation to help the body remove harmful waste buildups in the body is profound.
- Improved Posture: With many people sitting in front of computers in today’s working world it is no surprise that poor posture is common (reversible with massage therapy).
We are a luxury Day Spa in Ormond Beach Florida helping people combat health issues by improving the body’s natural ability to heal and fight disease with specialized massage therapy techniques and customized treatment programs.
Massage Techniques With You In Mind...
Hot Oil Treatment (Full Head Massage)
The head Hot Oil Treatment Massage helps restore hair growth. Hot oil treatment for scalp and hair length helps in improving the hair texture, reduces dandruff and also helps in growing long hair. massaging your hair specially with natural oils like coconut oil helps in conditioning your hair. i have shown in this video, how to massage your hair at home using hot oil. Mostly for women to grow long hair, this massage helps. This is one of the Indian methods of massaging hair for relaxation growing long hair.
35 min – $40
Head AND Shoulder Massage
30 min – $55
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves peripheral circulation
- Improves skin tone and appearance
- Improves gastrointestinal motility (bowel movements will become more regular)
- Reduces muscle tension such as the relief of muscle tension headaches
- Relieves any stress-related symptoms. This can include providing a boost to the immune system after undergoing regular treatments.
50 min – $65
HOT STONE MASSAGE
When you want to relax or want the therapeutic benefits of deep tissue without the deep pressure turn to a soothing hot stone massage. The heat from the stones sinks into the layers of muscles to provide targeted work or promote warmth and increased circulation throughout your body. *Complimentary with any 1 hr Massage
15 min – $35
An ancient form of alternative medicine in which a therapist puts special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction. People get it for many purposes, including to help with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation and well-being, and as a type of deep-tissue massage.
45 min – $95
THERAPEUTIC / SPorts Massage
Your journey begins here… Treat your spirit, mind, and body to a complete and extraordinary reviving, de-stressing experience at Ormond Massage & Wellness. Experience the latest in massage and massage therapies. All massages are customized to fit the needs of the client.
60 min – $85 / 1 hr 30 min – $125
When you are in need of relaxation, this is the massage that will transport you there. Long, flowing strokes and light pressure induce a sense of calmness and tranquility to help you reduce your stress, boost your immune system and promote a sense of well-being.
Swedish Massage generally starts on your back by lubricating the skin with hot oil and performing Effleurage (gliding) strokes that warm up and work the muscle tissue, releasing tension and breaking up muscle “knots” or adhered tissues, called adhesion. Then we continue with other Swedish Massage techniques that include, kneading, friction and stretching. The Tapping Massage technique is used at the end of the massage. The Swedish Massage technique sequence is the same for all parts of the body, though the type of strokes used varies. After the back massage is finished, the therapist continues on the back of each leg. When done with the back side, the therapist holds the sheet or towel up and looks away while you turn over onto your back and scoot down; then quickly covers you again. The therapist then massages the front of each leg, both arms, and generally finishes with your neck and shoulders.
30 min – $49 / 60 min – $75 / 90 min – $110
*No extra charges for deep tissue, warm stones, or warm tables.
Lymphatic Massage Drainage
Lymphatic Massage drainage?
Your lymphatic system helps eliminate your body’s waste. A healthy, active lymphatic system uses the natural movements of smooth muscle tissue to do this. However, surgery, medical conditions, or other damage can cause fluids to build up in your lymph system and your lymph nodes, a condition known as lymphedema. If you’ve ever had a surgery on or involving your lymph nodes, your doctor may have suggested lymphatic drainage massage performed by a certified massage or physical therapist. However, lymphatic massage is not recommended for people with the following conditions:
- congestive heart failure
- history of blood clots or stroke
- liver problems or kidney problems
1 hr 110- / 2 hr – $220
Aches and pains? Limited mobility in your neck, shoulders, or other areas? Persistent pain or numbness in your legs? Are you active and need relief after working out? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is the massage you need to book today.
Deep Tissue Massage is usually a slower and firmer massage. A person receiving a Deep Tissue Massage usually lays on the stomach or back, in one position. While deep pressure is applied to targeted areas of the body by a trained Massage Therapist. The massage is very beneficial mostly, because it helps stimulate blood flow and relieve muscle tension, while at the same time lowering psychological stress and releasing “happy hormones” like Serotonin and Oxytocin.
30 min – $55 / 50 min – $85 / 90 min – $125